1. What products does 9Target sell?
9Target is one of the leading retailers in America and Canada. 9Target founded to serve everything you need, we offer tens thousand of products from electronics, entertainment, home, beauty, apparel to gaming products and sports.
2. Where does 9Target delivery?
9Target only serves in America and Canada
Order1. Is registration required to purchase from 9Target?
An account is required to purchase products from 9Target. Usage of this account is required for your benefit and convenience.
When you have a 9Target account, you can check the order status easier.2. What currency is the price in?
All price on 9Target is USD3. How do I set my shipping address?
Set your shipping address on the My addresses when you logged in member area. You can add multiple addresses on this page and select the preferred destination each time you place an order.
- Sign into your account and go to My addresses
- Add/Edit/Delete your addresses
- Click Save Address
- When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
- Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
- When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Add to cart” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
- If you want to buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Check out” to place your order
- Next step is to fill in your shipping address and make the payment
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact us via email address email@example.com to inform us of any updates.
- Can I order items from multiple sellers? - Yes.
- How do I cancel an order?
Before your order is shipped out, you can email us to cancel the order via address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only cancel an order before 9Target ships it out.
- If you have already paid for your order, the cancellation request needs to be approved by 9Target. So please contact us asap if you want to cancel the order.
Unfortunately, order details cannot be revised after an order has been placed successfully.
If you want to change anything about your order, you can try the following:
- Ask to cancel your order before 9Target ships it out. Once your order has been successfully canceled, you can place a new order.
- If your order has not been shipped out yet, you can contact us to change the order details for you.
Please contact us via email address email@example.com for all problems.
Account1. Have a problem logging into your 9Target account?
If you cannot log in to your 9Target account and a message tip shows “user name does not exist,” then please click here: Register now - it's simple and free.
If you have already registered an account, then please try the following:
- Can't login? Try clicking on the "Click here to Login" button immediately above, instead of pressing enter.
- Forgot password? To reset your account password, click here.
If you still cannot login to your account after trying all the above methods, then please contact us via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. How do I register on 7Center?
- Click Signup on the homepage or at the top right corner of any 9Target page
- Enter your name, email address, password and wait for the 9Target verification email
- Once you receive the verification email, click that link to verify, then start shopping!
Note: Make sure you enter the correct email address and don’t forget to check your junk or spam folder if you don’t receive the verification email. Our system currently only recognizes characters from the English alphabet.3. How do I remove my email address from your mailing list?
To no longer receive our emails, please go to the end of every Newsletter from us, simply by clicking the Disable button(s).
It can take up to 24 hours before your request is processed.
Please note, some important emails, such as dispute notifications, cannot be canceled.4. What is the newsletter?
The 9Target newsletter is a FREE email containing EXTREME coupons, offers, promotions, and contests. Email address will never be rented, shared, or sold. You are on the subscribe list in default when you register.
Payment1. What payment options does 9Target accept?
9Target accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, PayPal.2. How can I pay in my local currency?
All product prices and shipping costs on DX are quoted in US Dollars (US $).
When you pay by credit card, your transaction automatically gets converted into US Dollars.
If your bank converts the transaction, usually a conversion fee is charged. Please consult your bank for more details.3. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a globally trusted payment clearing service. By using PayPal to pay, your financial information such as credit card numbers and billing address are kept private and secure -- your information cannot be seen by one else (even the merchant).
All payment processing is handled by an independent secure payment processor. 9Target is not given any payment information. Please verify the following and contact your credit card issuer if the problem persists.
- Incorrect billing information
- Insufficient funds
- Card has been reported as lost or stolen
- Card has expired
- Card has not been activated
- Card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- 3-D Secure (MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa) has not been activated Credit limit reached
All payment processing is handled directly by PayPal. 9Target is not given any payment information. Please verify the following and contact PayPal if the problem persists.
- Zero balance without backup funding
- Returned Check
- Negative Balance
- Exceeded spending Limit
- Credit card expired
9Target does not charge fees of any kind but some credit card companies will charge a currency conversion fee. Please consult your credit card provider for more information.7. How to find Expiration Date and Card Verification Code?
For your safety and security, you will be required to input your card’s verification code and Expiration Date while checkout with your credit card.
If you are using Visa or MasterCard, Diners, Discover, your verification code is the last 3- digits of the number that appears on the back of your card in the signature bar.
If you are using American Express, your verification code is a 4-digit number printed on the front of your card. It appears after and to the right of your card number.
The Expiration Date lists in the front of the card.8. Is it safe to buy from 9Target with Credit Card?
Here at 9Target we take your privacy and the protection of your information very seriously. Our purpose in collecting and storing your shipping information is to provide you with an efficient and safe shopping experience. Unlike other online merchant sites that collect financial information directly, we only store the information that is necessary to deliver the products and service you want.
As the credit card payment gateway partner of 9Target, eGate Payment Technologies will only store credit card information as necessary as possible in a fully secured eGate Payment Certificate of Compliance.
9Target will NOT store any sensitive information except the Card Holder’s Name, the first six digits and the last four digits of the card number. In addition, as per PCI DSS Requirement 3.2.2, neither eGate Payment Technologies nor 9Target will store the CVV2 code of any customers' credit card. 9Target will also never share any of your information with 3rd party companies or anyone else. You can be assured that because of these serious measures your information is always safe and secure.9. Why was the wrong amount deducted from my account?
Please note 9Target only charge user the value in order confirmation page and no extra money will be received.
If extra money has been deducted from your account, it may due to:
- exchange rate change
- service fee or transaction fee charged by bank
- supportive currency of your card is A, while order pay in currency B may cause more transaction fees. Kindly note every card with supportive currency. Eg: if your card only supports transaction in USD while order was paid through RUB. The transaction will be converted for further processing and extra money may be required for every conversion.
If you still have concern about this value, please double-check with bank if value difference was caused by above reasons.10. Why does it take so long to get refund?
Normally, it takes about 15-45 working days to receive it in your bank account. Please wait patiently for the refund. Please contact your issuing bank for further information.11. How do I get a refund by credit card or debit card?
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order. It usually takes around 5-20 business days for the money to arrive.
For more information about the refund status, please check the order details page on our website.
It normally takes 15-45 business days for refunds to be processed.
If after 45 business day , you haven't received the payment in your bank account, please contact us via email address email@example.com. How can I get a refund if my credit card is no longer valid or has expired?
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order. To secure the safety of your account, we can't refund to other cards.
If your original card is not valid or if it has expired, please contact your card issuer for more information. Normally they receive the money on your behalf and transfer it to your bank account.
Shipping & Customs1. What tracking and shipping methods does 7Center offer?
9Target offers USA and Canada shipping on all of items.
Express shipping can be purchased most of time during checkout. Purchasing express shipping only affects postal service mailing time; it does not affect 9Target processing time.
Different countries will be shipped automatically with different available express, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx ...2. How long does it take for orders to get sent?
You will receive the tracking number via your email or on your account after 1 - 2 business days from when you complete the payment. Depend on your area, items shipped in about 2 to 5 business days.3. When will I receive my order?
Your order goes through several steps before reaching your door, so most of time it takes about 2 to 5 business days.
All times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Exact time varies with exact destination. Holiday season orders can experience 2-3 week delays.4. How are Tax and Customs duties handled?
Statistically, less than 1% of 9Target's shipments have been examined by international custom agencies. However, the customer is responsible for all customs issues including tariffs, taxes, import laws and item seizures. And we located in USA, we also serve products only in USA and Canada so the Customs is not the big problem.5. Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on 9Target because:
- Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
- When shopping on 9Target, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on 9Target. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never paid for by 9Target.
6. How do I return an item?
Qualifying items reported during the warranty period will be replaced or completely refunded. Please read 9Target's Return Policies first. Then if you have any further problems, please contact us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org